Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the most embarrassed moment that i ever had!!!

hell yeah.....
2nd semester has started

yesterday, monday 10th January 2011
first day i went to school in 2011
and I immediately learned full 1 day
what the f!!!!

okey, the school doesn't understand about our feeling
we're still lazy to study
but, yah we couldn't do anything

okey, we learned lesson as usual
civic, art and culture, conversation, and.....biology

civic, nothing happened. it was smoothly
art and culture, same with civic
conversation, as usual

buuuuuuuut.........
biology! yeah! what the hell!!!!!!!!!
guess what?!
i fell asleep in class!!!!
what embarrassed thing that i ever did!!!

when biology class started, we didn't learn
mrs. Ia just told her stories to us
and it made me so sleepy
i just heard she stories while lying on the table
and, eventually i fell asleep
wtf!

not along afterwards, i woke up
and i saw all my classmates were looking me and laughing
oh God! I did not realize it if I've fallen asleep in class
oooooooooh i'm embarrassed!!!!
i could only laugh bitterly
oh Goooooooood please
it was so so so so embarrassing
my teacher just laughed look it
i really embarrassed with that incident
hate it!

not long after that, the bells were ringing
yes! i'm free!
my friends were still laughing and mocking me about that
how embarrassed i
along the day, my friends were still mocking me
aaaa i really don't like it!

my first day in semester 2 was very messy and embarrassing
i hope that incident can't repeated again

how i am (-_-)

*sorry, i can't tell you in detail
it so embarrassing

No comments:

Post a Comment